Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Vaginal infection after the intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i need to know that is it normal to get small boils and rashes before and after periods and after having sex
User :   the boils are never in one place
Doctor :   Not as such
User :   and it is usually felt between the clitorites
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   There will be a lot of circulatory changes in the body
Doctor :   in both processes
User :   oh.. and excessive fluids which leave a filthy odur
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   That indicates infection
Doctor :   Can be Pyoderma

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor