Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Vaginal examination to analyze cervical puncture feeling - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hello?
User :   I need help
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
Yes you can proceed with your query
User :   The past few days I've been having an odd feeling deep inside of the vagina, probably the cervix. At first it felt like a weird coldish sensation, then it's like small pain. Just today, I've been getting pain/pushing feeling on the left side of my lower stomach. I'm assuming it's where the ovary is located.
Doctor :  
Let me read it
User :   ok
User :   there's more
User :   I've stuck objects inside pushing somewhat on the cervix to feel to see if I felt any slight pain, but now I'm more worried as if I've punctured it (I didn't realize how far I pushed).
Doctor :  
User :   What could this be?? Are these signs of cancer??
User :   I'm not sexually active but I have stuck things "there". I'm afraid I have damaged my cervix.
Doctor :  
I would suggest you to get a vaginal examination done
User :   is that a good idea if I've never had one done before?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
it is better to get it examined
User :   ok
User :   thank you
Doctor :  
Bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor