Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Vaginal discharge in a 12 year old girl - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   My daughter has a discarge in her underwear coming from her vaginia and she hasn't had her period, the discharge smells very strange, she also has developed pointy and tender very sensitive nipples, what sould i do?
Doctor :   ya sure we will help you in this regard
Doctor :   whats her age?
User :   11 almost 12
Doctor :   since when she is having the discharge?
User :   since she was 10
Doctor :   what's the colour?
User :   clear,yellow,white it changes
Doctor :   when was the last discharge?
User :   about 5 minutes ago
Doctor :   sorry
Doctor :   last periods?
User :   she hasnt had her period
Doctor :   is ti regular periods or irregular?
Doctor :   she has not attained the puberty yet?
User :   i dont know
Doctor :   k
User :   she gets the discharge every 2 hours
User :   does she need a pelvic exam
Doctor :   just ask her if she had any periods any time
Doctor :   if you can give me 5 to 10 min
User :   no she hasnt had her period
Doctor :   i will tell you the probable cause
User :   thank you
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   she has fever?

Doctor :   discharge is always abnormal
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor