Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Vaginal bleeding and breast pain during sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1774 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i hel you
Doctor :   help
User :   iam facing problems whe iam doing sex
User :   blood will oozes if i do sex and i will get pain we my husband press my brest
User :   its so irritating
User :   what should i do
Doctor :   i will have to ask a few questions
User :   ok
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: User :   23
User :   SE
User :   Bangalore
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   is this always?
User :   yeah
User :   mostly
User :   iam thinking of breast
Doctor :   dose it pain while having sex or after that and how much of a blood loss is there
User :   while having and after
User :   just a little not much
Doctor :   no not to worry about that its due to the hormonal stimulation that you have pain in your breasts
User :   means
Doctor :   dose it hurt other wise also
User :   shall i tell my husband not to touch breast
User :   no
Doctor :   there are some hormones that are released when having sex they will cause hightened sensation
Doctor :   called mastalgia
User :   u r saying that when we are having sex breast will also react
Doctor :   have you checked with the gynaecologist that you have any tear in your vagina
User :   no
User :   i didnt get u what do u mean tear'
Doctor :   the hormones that are released are common to your entier body and will
Doctor :   stimulate your breasts too
User :   ok
User :   give me some better solution for this
Doctor :   do you feel some thing sticking out from your private parts while other wise
Doctor :   pain during sex
User :   yes
Doctor :   do you feel some thing projeting
User :   i feel something is there in my brest
Doctor :   from your vagina
User :   yes
Doctor :   can you describe the thing
User :   sticky
User :   something like taht
Doctor :   not like a growth kind is it
User :   yes
User :   growth insense
Doctor :   secretions if any that are produced during sex
Doctor :   can you see the growth from out side in your vagina
User :   slightly
User :   no
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you mentioned something sticky can you tell me more
User :   thats it nothing much to tell u
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you taken some medicines for this
User :   no
User :   painkilling some times
Doctor :   we suggest you to take spasmoproxyvon
User :   ok
User :   whats that
Doctor :   for the pain but for the breats problem
Doctor :   and bleeding
User :   ok
Doctor :   spasmoproxyvon capsule that prevent the spasm that could cause pain
User :   k
Doctor :   ps fill this form mean wile
Doctor :   till i get you the other details
User :   ok
Doctor :   for the bleed and breasts tenderness you will need to see the gynaecologist since you need hormonal therapy that will need to be taken for 3 months to regularize the cycle and help you we could arrange a doctor near your place for you
User :   hormonal therapy means what they will do
Doctor :   they will give you hormonal supplements
User :   to
Doctor :   that can be delt with on OPD basis
Doctor :   capsules of hormones
Doctor :   hust like Oral Contraceptive Pills
User :   k
Doctor :   estrogen and progesteron supplements
User :   k
Doctor :   could we arrange a doctor near your place for you
User :   yeah
Doctor :   p[s tell me the area inxxxxx
User :   xxxxx road
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   one of our doc will get in touch with you soon
User :   k
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   thanku
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
Doctor :   Please refer your friends with a click of the button and importing the contacts. You can import from Gmail, Yahoo by click of a button
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor