Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Vaginal Prolapse or Rectoceole - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   I keep feeling pressure in my vagina, like theres something there.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr AAAAAAA
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   im
Doctor :   Please proceed with teh query .
User :   I keep feeling pressure in my vagina, like there something there
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Is it pain normally or tenderness(Pain on pressure) ?
User :   no, it's only been like this for a few weeks, but it also hurts when having sex. not extream pain, but uncomfortable pain
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   also when i go to the toliet i feel the pressure more
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   May I know your age please ?
User :   33
Doctor :   May I know if you have had any fever or any swelling in the groin ?
User :   i dont know, i think im swallen only because I feel like pushing out somthing that isn't even there. it's hard to explain.
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   i have tried putting my fingers into my vagina, but i don't know what feels normal or ab normal
Doctor :   I have understood your problem.
Doctor :   Ok, Please do not worry.
Doctor :   May I know if you have had any deliveries or surgeries previously ?
User :   i have had 5 children, all c section my youngest is 4
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Let me give you a provisional diagnossis
Doctor :   1. Uterine Prolopse
Doctor :   2.I feel it must be a Vaginal Prolapse
Doctor :   3. Or it could also be a Rectoceole .
Doctor :   Hope you have followed ?
User :   i dont know what any of those are, so is it serious that i need to go to the doctors, the reason i came on here is because i work 5 days with 7 children i care for and dont have time to go to the doctors, but if i need to i will take time off work
User :   i thought it may just be a UTI
Doctor :   I feel you need to take a Gynecologist's opinion immediately and get a Ultrasound scan and a Physical Examination done.
Doctor :   If it were a UTI you would be having burning micturition and fever or enlarged Lymph Glands.
User :   ok, do u want me to take my temp
Doctor :   But your Symptoms indicate what I have told .
Doctor :   Please do not worry.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Yes, I would advise you to take the temp.
User :   ok will do now hang on
Doctor :   Yes please let me know if you want to know anything else ?
Doctor :   I feel I need more time to answer your queries if any.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor