Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Vagina problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   I am extremely terrified to have anything inside or even near the entrance of my vagina. I'm a virgin, I've never been sexually abusded.. But I just can't seem to keep myself from crying whenever Anything goes near there. When my boyfriend and I try to be intimate and I am in the mood and he goes near there, Even though it doesnt hurt at all I force him to stop, and break into tears. I can't control it. I had to do a PH test, just slit a tiny plastic stick inside to check for infection, and I couldnt do it. I just sat there and cried until i finally just threw it out and left the bathroom. The thought of even having sex makes me extremely nauseous. I love my boyfriend a lot and weve been together for almost 6 years, Im just wondering if there is any sort of disorder or anything i can do to get over my intense fear. :(
User :   I dont cry i actually copied this from somewhere that i read it,
User :   it was a very accurate description of what i was going through except i dont cry i just get very nervous.
Doctor :   this requires professional help
Doctor :  
from a psychatrist
User :   like what kind and how would i go about finding one
Doctor :   how its difficult to explain you, but they are trained to solve your problem

Doctor :  
you might require some sessions
Doctor :  
and may even your partner is also required
User :   okay. thanks so much.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor