Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Uunusual lump on my right hand - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i have an unusual lump on my right hand
Doctor :   ok

User :   it is about two inches below my pointer nuckle
User :   it hurts
Doctor :   is it painful
User :   yes
Doctor :   is it firm in consistency
User :   it is a bone
Doctor :   it can be a ganlion
Doctor :   if its bony hard
Doctor :   have u taken a x ray
User :   no we wanted to know if it was serious b4 the xray so we dont use our $ for nothing serious.
Doctor :   ok its not serious

Doctor :   but its making it uncomfortable
User :   what is a ganlion

Doctor :   u can get it removed
Doctor :   its a swelling most common in the hand
User :   in surgery or something/?
Doctor :   since when do u have it
Doctor :   as in?

User :   yesterday about 11 45
User :   am
Doctor :   i didnt get u
Doctor :   were u n surgery yesterday

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor