Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Uterine cancer suspected, needs opinion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi HOW may i help you today ?
User :   can i ask you medical query on my mothers illness
Doctor :   sure please proceed.
User :   ok... shes got uterus problem
User :   unfortunately i do not have the report
Doctor :   may i know the age, weight of your mother?
User :   viewing the sonography doc said its cancer in initial stage
User :   however on 2nd and 3rd opinion docs said we can tell that now
Doctor :   does she have any symptoms like bleeding, belly pain, etc?
User :   55age
User :   weight is around 75kg
Doctor :   May i know what test was done , was it a sonogram?
User :   75-80 may be
User :   ok.. can i get back to you on this
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok... i will bring report and will check with you
Doctor :   ok
User :   can i log on from any other place
User :   from internet
Doctor :   yes you can, but you must log into your same account.
User :   it neednot be hsbc server right
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   you are welcome.
Doctor :   please feel free to ask your query any time.
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   bye for now.
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor