Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Usage of fucidin for infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi doc
User :   i want to know is Fucidin a good cream for infections
User :   an Candid V Gel a good one to
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   i'm
User :   19
User :   115 is my weight
User :   an my height is 166
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u consult physician ?
User :   yes
User :   he recommended those thing for me
Doctor :   which medicine did he suggest
Doctor :   yes then u can go by his advice
Doctor :   since he has examined you clinically
Doctor :   go by his advise
Doctor :   r u down with fungal infection?
User :   i don't know what it is
User :   he just tell me use those stuff
User :   an when i read the boxes
Doctor :   these stuff are used for that
Doctor :   ok
User :   i swear the information
Doctor :   u can use these medicine
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   well not exactly
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor