Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Urticaria treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi]
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   hi ge doc
Doctor :   Yes
User :   my son is 16 and had Attricaria...after 2 years today he has been attacked and has rashes and bubbles on skin and also temp 101...
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   Is he taking antihistamines for it?
User :   is there any cause for concern till morning before I get him checked by a specialist..> i mean the temp is a concern doc?
Doctor :   Okay
User :   he has taken Altrax 2 doses ..1 yesterday 1 today
User :   temp is 101 since last 2 hrs..
Doctor :   He can take an antihistamine tablet and an paracetamol for fever
Doctor :   that will keep the problem away

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor