Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Urosurgeon to treat tight foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i am having a problem of a very tight fore skin
User :   how can i reduce the pain wile intercourse
User :   ?
User :   r u there?
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   25 years
Doctor :   Ok
User :   married
Doctor :   TIght foreskin is treated by using proper lubrication during sexual intercourse.
Doctor :   They will help reducing the pain.
Doctor :   But the definitive treatment is circumcision.
Doctor :   Have you followed?
User :   ya
User :   which doctors to be approched?
User :   urologist?
Doctor :   yes.
Doctor :   an urosurgeon will help yo
User :   thank u
Doctor :   you get this done.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor