Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Urologist to help treat erection problems in males - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

User :   doctor I have a question
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   how Can i cure weak erection
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   22/Male 5'9 165 I have a fiance but not married
User :   are u there
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   since when you have this issue
User :   Raleigh,Nc US
User :   about 2,3 months ago
User :   do u have any idea what it might be
User :   or whats the cure
Doctor :   For how many miutes you have erection
User :   sometimes i have and some other times not
User :   a urologist might fix the problem
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   you need to get examined to know whethere there are any local problems

Doctor :   main cause is anxiety, stress, sepression
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor