Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Urinating immediately after intercourse and pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i am XXXXXXXX ..28 delhi
Doctor :   hi
User :   whenever i sex with my wife ...she got prob abt urine
Doctor :   ok
User :   after sex she passes urine...
User :   then in this situation can she get pregnant
Doctor :   that is normal, due to pressure on bladder
Doctor :   yes
User :   but we want baby now
Doctor :   there is no problem
Doctor :   How long you have been married
User :   and wht is perfact time to conceive
User :   we r married on last july
Doctor :   is she having burning sensation while passing urine, increased frequency during the entire day
User :   july 2008
User :   on dat ws normal
Doctor :   i did not get oyu
User :   tell me the dates
User :   to concieve
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   one week after the periods and one week before next periods
Doctor :   is the fertile period
User :   okkkk
User :   but if she passes urine then is she will get preganant
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   this is normal
User :   but everyboy says
Doctor :   who says
Doctor :   you can ask her to lie down straight for 5 minutes
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor