Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Urinary tract infection, burning - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   I have burning, itching and swelling in my vaginal region ?
User :   No discharge
Doctor :   ok

User :   Also very harsh burning with urination
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
this is since when?
User :   two days now
Doctor :  
as the burning is increasing in intensity?
User :   Yes, very much so
Doctor :   do you have fever?

User :   No
Doctor :  
From the short history what you gave me it seems you have contracted
Doctor :  
urinary tract infection
User :   What can I do for that ?
Doctor :  
it requires antibiotics
User :   There is also a lump near the vagina
Doctor :   you can get urine examination done
Doctor :  
and the nature of infection will be found out by the urine examination

Doctor :  
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor