Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Urinary tract infection and its treatment in men - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I am a 32 year old male 175 lbs, married and in overall good health. about 4 days ago I experienced some burning in the tip of my penis at the end of urination. I opened the opening of the head of my penis to find what looked like small white slimy in tecture balls. I cleaned them out and the next time I urinated it did not burn, but I saw little white particles in my urine as I pee'd in a clear cup. they eventually went away and i havent experienced any other symptom so I don't think it was a uti because I don't think I have ever had one. and I and my wife have been married for 10 years both faithfull so i know its not an std. I guess I'm just curious as to what it could be because I'm scared of something bad like bladder cancer. please help
Doctor :   please give me few mins
Doctor :   iam going through ur medical history
Doctor :   it could be STD or UTi or both
Doctor :   do u have fever with chills or burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   anything normal cause the white particles?
Doctor :   it could just Uti
User :   no
Doctor :   no it is not normal
Doctor :   do u have any discharge from the penis
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any growth on the penis?

Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor