Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Urinary bladder diverticulum, residual urine, dilated ureter,diagnosed with varicocele - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   I have diagnosed having residual urine of 120ml after voiding. Also they say i have diverticulum in my Urinary bladder, and a small pelviectasis in R.Kidney. Also I have taken a treatment for UTI past one and half year. My ureter was dialated At that time but they said no issues with my ureter.. Now What should I do.. Will that be VUR??? How much will it take to treat VUR in India?? Please answer doctor..
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi Sir
User :   My age is 26/M
Doctor :   Since when have you been diagnosed with these condition?
User :   One week
User :   It was accidentally diagnosed. I actually went for infertility treatment
User :   diagnosed vericocele..
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   The treatment will be decided after the complete evaluation, evaluation for the cause of dilated ureter and the residual urine.
Doctor :   This will need few more test.
Doctor :   Hence you need to consult an urologist and an opine regarding the treatment will be decided after the physical evaluation and the results of the evaluation.
User :   I have been asked to take urodynamic test... But no clinic in Doctor have that There were two one in Doctor (But doctor is on leave) another is TNURC (Machine repair)
Doctor :   Ok
User :   one last question How much will it cost in India for treating grade V VUR
User :   Atleast approx amount
Doctor :   The cost of the procedure will depend on the institute where you are planning to get it done.
Doctor :   Approximately it should cost you between DoctorXXX thousand Indian Rupees.
User :   Thanks a lot doctor
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   No sir thats it
User :   bye take care
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor