Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Urge to urinate frequently and dull pain in the bladder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you.
User :   Hello
User :   I visited my Gynec today
User :   She prescribed FORCAN 150 mg twice a day for 3 days as part of ongoing treatment for Candida
User :   Is this a very high dosage?
User :   I still continue to have the urge to urinate frequently and dull pain in my bladder. I do not have UTI or diabetes
User :   Should I see an urologist?
Doctor :   50 mg daily increased to 100 mg daily should be the regular dose.As prescribed by the Drug company..
User :   I have bloated feeling, flatulence and feel pressure on my bladder. Could I have irrited bowels?
Doctor :   It could be due the medication alone too..
User :   So 300mg a day is very high?
Doctor :   Nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, flatulence; elevated liver function values; headache; rash, exfoliative dermatitis.
Doctor :   Few adverse effects..
User :   I feel PIN PRICK like feeling in my abdomen
User :   I still feel the urge to urinate almost every hour
Doctor :   yes its high and you need to discuss it with your Dr.
Doctor :   It will settle down once teh infections are reduced..
User :   The first dosage of Zocan - T did not have much effect, I still had burning sensation
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Please fill this Feed back form I send, while I type the necessary information, say done when done.
User :   The Candida cream is also not too effective
User :   Ok
User :   Done
Doctor :   Taking it orally has proven to be effective and then have you ruled out other diseases in you..
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
User :   I am HIV NEGATIVE, no UTI, no diabetes, normal urine analyais, no thyroid problem etc
User :   40 years, Divorced, no dependants
Doctor :   Ok that is good then you must be out of this condition soon..
Doctor :   Do you have any Vaginal Dryness.
User :   I am afraid to go out because of this
Doctor :   or some Gynecological condition..
User :   No
Doctor :   ok..
Doctor :   Since when are you having this.
User :   I had my D&C in December
Doctor :   ok.
User :   Since 2 months
User :   But I have had vaginal infection almost twice a year since 2006
User :   I have been treated with FAS-# kit and Vaginal CINSUP suppositories
Doctor :   So you still Menstruate.
User :   Yes
Doctor :   Are they on time or happazard.
User :   I am 40 years old
User :   Between 23-29 days
User :   Bleeding varies
Doctor :   ok.
User :   My hormone levels are normal. I got it tested November 2007
Doctor :   You must consult the Urologist i this regard, since the infection is not resolving.
User :   Can you please suggest a good urologist or gastroenterologist in Bangalore?
Doctor :   Please confirm your details and One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details
User :   Yes
User :   Correct, confirmed
Doctor :   ok.
User :   I have not had any response from you
Doctor :   We willget in touch with you soon
User :   I consulted you earlier also
User :   Thanks
User :   Bye
Doctor :   Bye for now..
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor