Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Upper and side back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i' have backpain for last three weeks
Doctor :   I shall be able to help you
User :   and i've consulted with docs but nopthing was for permenent
Doctor :   Did it start only 3 weeks back
Doctor :   Is it lower or upper back? is it to the sides or in the middle?
User :   no it was there for last six months
User :   but then it was o.k until; now
User :   it is upper backi and on the sides
Doctor :   Ok what is your age and occupation
User :   21
User :   i'm an student at iit delhi
Doctor :   Ok do you work at computer
Doctor :   for long time
User :   yes for not so long
Doctor :   Do you have proper sleep at night?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you work on the computer
Doctor :   on the bed
Doctor :   or else where
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you hurt?
User :   pardon
Doctor :   were you injured on the back
Doctor :   at play or sports

Doctor :  
I could understand your problem, it needs more of your understanding now, few tips to follow and one medicine to take. are important here
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor