Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Unwanted hair growth in women - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help yiou?
User :   Hi
User :   this is
User :   from bangalore...
User :   i have a problem with my face..
User :   where lots of Hair is growing
Doctor :   What is it?
Doctor :   ok
User :   hw can i reduce it..
User :   should i have take a treament from home or sum skin specialist
Doctor :   Do you have any other problem
Doctor :   like menstrual periods
User :   ya its not regular
User :   its always postpones
Doctor :   how long?
Doctor :   and are you over weight?
User :   many years
User :   now my weight is 55 kg
Doctor :   height??
User :   5.2
User :   My hair is growin thicker
User :   and my hair in head is reducing..
Doctor :   You need a thorough general physical examination
Doctor :   by a general physician and a Gynecologist too
Doctor :   or you can get the following tests done and get back to me
Doctor :   with the result

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor