Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Unsure of presence of tumor - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you ?
User :   the doctor dont even know if i have a tumor but im suppose to go to a cancer center why would this be?
Doctor :   please explain the condition , i have no tunderstood the problem completely
User :   blood test camme back abnormal he said possibility of a tumor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yoiu have the blood report with you ?
User :   no they never give me any results
Doctor :   ok
User :   am i allowed to obtain them?
Doctor :   dont worry , we will discuss and get a solution , relax
Doctor :   i will ask you some questions you answer me ,, ok?
User :   ok
Doctor :   what is your age , gender?
User :   19 male
Doctor :   what are the symptoms you had?
Doctor :   i mean y did you go to the doc
User :   vertigo,tachycardia,panic attack,clammy hands and feet
User :   leg pain shortness of breath
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what di d the doc suggest on your first visit
Doctor :   di dhe give any medications?
User :   blood tests for normal stuff
User :   metoprolol for fast heart rate

Doctor :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor