Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, pregnancy test negative - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr AAAAAAA
Doctor :   How can I help you.
User :   last time i spoke to,about my concered
Doctor :   Do you want Dr AAAAAAA to chat with you ?
User :   yep
User :   if u dont mind
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am
Doctor :   Nice to meet u
User :   same here
User :   do u remember abt my concern
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   What is the result of the test
User :   upt test
User :   its negative
Doctor :   Cool
User :   we had and intercouse on 27 test was done on 11th & iits negative
Doctor :   Is that first one
User :   yep
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   she is not pregnant
User :   do we have to do 1 more test
User :   negative means she is not pregnent
Doctor :   To confirm , u can reapeat on 15 th
User :   m i crrt
User :   so that means i have to ask her to do once more
Doctor :   better to be on safe side and confirm
User :   can i ask her to do it on 17th or 18th
Doctor :   Any day is fine
Doctor :   just repeating
Doctor :   Do u have any other Questions
User :   THK U SIR
User :   THK for ur help
Doctor :   No problem
Doctor :   Thank you
Doctor :   Bye
User :   bye & tc
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor