Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Unprotected intercourse, Delayed periods, PCOD, Brownish discharge, Chance of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi,My fiancee 26 yrs old, we had foreplay no intercourse. when I mastrubated I might have touched her vagina but not sperms on it. hands were little sticky though. It was 40 days after that she missed her period. She having stomach pain, some discharge of brown color sometimes. She have pcos. what are chances she is preganent.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
User :   can u help me with my query?
Doctor :   i will help you
User :   ok
Doctor :   did you touch deep into the vagina ?
User :   nope
Doctor :   do not worry
User :   on top may be .5-1cm
Doctor :   there is no possibility of such an encounter
Doctor :   she will not get pregnant
User :   ok
User :   it was 8 days after her period
Doctor :   since she has pcod , the cycles may be irregular , stomach cramps , brown discharge may also indicate that her cycles are fast approaching
User :   she was never had delayed her periods by 20days
Doctor :   if it was 8 days after her cycle , it is safe period , verymiminal chances of pregnancy with intercourse itself
Doctor :   with just touching the vagina after masturbation , pregnancy will not happen , do not worry
User :   even sperms touch it?
User :   say about 1cm?
User :   deep
Doctor :   you meant the secretions from your hand or the intercourse from your penis ?
User :   from hand
Doctor :   no , there is no such chance
User :   ok
Doctor :   pregnancy has never been documented to have happend with such an incident
User :   Ok so we should stop worry about preganancy?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   just for your satisfaction , if you still get doubts
Doctor :   do a urine pregnancy test
Doctor :   it can be done from home only
User :   is it easy to test?
Doctor :   the kit is available in any medical shop
Doctor :   yes , very easy
User :   ok
User :   problem we dont want parents to know
User :   as we had so much prob to get our marriage fix
User :   its been 3yrs
Doctor :   you can do this test on your own
Doctor :   just go the chemist shop and ask for pregnancy test kit
Doctor :   it is around 50 to 100 rs
User :   ok..then I will ask her to do it
Doctor :   and test it with a drop of urine
User :   Now what about delayed period?
Doctor :   follow the instructions writeen
User :   20days?
Doctor :   its simple and results got in a minute
User :   sure we will do it
Doctor :   delayed period could be due to hormone imbalances , or stress
Doctor :   and even her pcod also
Doctor :   i do not see pregnancy as a possibility here , if you are so sure that you dint have a sexual intercourse
Doctor :   did you follow my suggestions ?
Doctor :   are you with me ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   did i answer all your questions ?
User :   what we can do best for PCOS
Doctor :   for pcos she must try to follow a stress free life , reduce weight if she is over weight and she has to take medicines like metfomin and hormones if the gynec advises her
User :   She is thin
Doctor :   a life style modification with good exercise , meditation , good health diet wil lhelp along with drugs
Doctor :   even if she is thin , daily physical activity will be recommended as they will have tendency to put on weight later due to hormonal imbalance
Doctor :   it is best to do a scan and consult the gynec for hormones and metformin if needed and start treatment
Doctor :   are you with me ?
User :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   did you follow my suggestions ?
Doctor :   are there any more questions for me to help you with ?
User :   yes I got you suggestion
Doctor :   any thing else i can help you with?
User :   do you home remedies for pcos
User :   what to eat/drink/diet
Doctor :   home remedies include what i mentioned above
Doctor :   she needs to cut down on fatty food and instead eat fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits
Doctor :   a colorful meal , include sprouts , soups , etc
User :   Can we have problems to have baby?
Doctor :   main thing is to reduce stress
Doctor :   running , jogging , etc will help a lot
User :   she has migaine
User :   ohk
Doctor :   it depends on the hormone levels and is pcod confirmed
User :   migraine
Doctor :   if pcod is confirmed and in scan if cysts are there , they may be problems in having a baby
User :   yes the sonography remark is Polu Cystic overies
Doctor :   but there is good treatment for it and many women will conceive son
Doctor :   soon
Doctor :   so nothing to worry much
Doctor :   let her start treatment on visiting the gynec
User :   she havin periods though normally get delay by week
Doctor :   there is nothing like she must start only after marriage , she can start now only
User :   we will be visiting gyanec
Doctor :   ok
User :   Due to migraine she can do more physical excersises
Doctor :   that sounds good
User :   she can walk though
Doctor :   do not worry , pcod is very common in young females these days
Doctor :   let her walk , no issues with that
Doctor :   it will be helpful for her
User :   ok
Doctor :   ask her to get good sleep daily and reduce her worries
User :   Thank you very much we were stressed thinking she is pregranent
Doctor :   pleasure here
User :   I am done
Doctor :   ok , thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   Thanks
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor