Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Unprotected foreplay with prostitute, risk of STD - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Dear doctor, i had sex with prostitute, she was wearing underwear. but i had sex without condom. i ejaculated semen on her underwear also she passed vaginal fluid. after ejaculation also i was rubbing my penis on her vegina upon underwear.both fluid can be mixed along with my penis through underwear. now is there any risk of hiv transmission? pls help medoctor i am on extreme stress now..
Doctor :   are u there ?
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes doctor..with high stress
Doctor :   YOU need to get yourself examined by your doctor
Doctor :   and get screened for HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases like hepatitis B , C and HIV as well
User :   but is there any chance of transmission of hiv throgu underwear?
Doctor :   there ar eserology tests available
Doctor :   contact with genital fluids increases risk of infection
User :   now am i under risk?
Doctor :   so its btter to get checked by tests and a physical examinaiton by your doctor
Doctor :   yes u are at risk , defintiely
User :   after howmany days i can check doctor..
Doctor :   u need to check for HIV within 10-15 days, by getting a PCR for HIV RNA test, which gives a 100% sensitivity
User :   is hiv can transferable through underware?
Doctor :   contact with genital fluids increases transfer
Doctor :   yes it can
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor