Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Unilateral venous leakage with erectile dysfunction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello doctor...i have been diagnosed as unilateral venous leak in a local health centre in ...i can do regular my imagination and by seeing sex movies im getting full exitment bt in real im not getting that excitement and also im not able to maintain my errections so i cud not intercourse till now...
Doctor :   I am Dr here.
User :   kindly advise me which is best errectyle treatement centres so that i can have a thorough check up
Doctor :   I was chatting with you earlier.
User :   hi doctor it gt disconnected
User :   my family is forcing me to marry...pls advise me
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   With those life style modifications, your symptoms should improve, however
Doctor :   if your symptoms persists, then
Doctor :   you can choose penile rings,
Doctor :   external vacuum pumps,
Doctor :   which can treat the venous leakage and thereby treat erection dysfunction.
User :   ok..from where can i avail these
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   I am sorry.
Doctor :   May I know your location,
Doctor :   to look for place where you can get these.
Doctor :   Alternatively, you can order for these online.
Doctor :   The use of these devices need to be discussed with your urologist.
User :   ok doctor..which hospital is best in india
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor