Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Uneasiness due to lower abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

User :   hiii
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   i m having stomach pain
Doctor :  
since when are you having these?
User :   2 hrs
Doctor :  
which part of tthe abdomen is paining?
User :   left n lower n right
Doctor :  
Do you have vomiting/nausea?
User :   may i know ur name doctor?
User :   no.. i m feeling uneasy
Doctor :   Can you describe the nature of pain?
Doctor :  
I mean is the pain a dull ache or happening in spasms?
Doctor :  
Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
User :   actually its seems like digestive system is not working
Doctor :   ???
Doctor :   Can you describe it?

User :   yaa little burning sensation
Doctor :  
May i know your age and gender?

Doctor :  
Do you have any other medical illness?
Doctor :  
Please proceed.
User :   actually pain is becoming desperate..
User :   so i need ur suggestion
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender?
User :   i have told u before...
Doctor :  
The cause for the pain may be a kidney stone.
User :   wattt shitt
Doctor :  
I am sorry you have not mentioned it before.
Doctor :  
Any way
Doctor :  
you need an examination
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor