Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Underweight and need to gain weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   how can i gain my weight??
User :   my age is 25
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
I shall give you some good tips
User :   weight 40 kg and height is 5 feet 1 inch
User :   i am married woman
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Did you lose weight in recent times?
User :   is that any risk of pregnency??
Doctor :  
Does underweight run in your family?
User :   nooo
User :   noo
Doctor :   yea pregnancy becomes difficult
Doctor :  
with underweight
User :   plz help
User :   to gain weight
Doctor :  
Did you check if you have some medical problem for being underweight
Doctor :  
Did you see a doctor for this?
User :   i checked all the thigs like thioed sugar
Doctor :  
Actually we can help you with Diet charts and Good tips to gain weight
User :   yahhh
Doctor :  
You have to follow them strictly
User :   okk
Doctor :  
to see good amount of change
User :   ok
Doctor :   How are your periods?
User :   its normal 4 to 5 days
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
So I think you have no medical problems for being underweight

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor