Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Underweight and diet plan to increase weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   Hello Actually I am very low weight as per my height .what I can do?
Doctor :  
Ok I shall help you in this regard
User :   weight 57 height 1.9 M
Doctor :   Let me ask you few questions
User :   yep
Doctor :  
Do you mean you are 190cm
User :   yes
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Did the underweight run in your family?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
What is your age?
User :   but not with my mom and my brother but yes with my father
User :   my age is 27
Doctor :  
Do you have any other medical problems ?
User :   no not at all
Doctor :  
like thyroid problem, Tuberculosis
Doctor :  
Are you a smoker
User :   no never
User :   no not smoker
Doctor :  
Do you consume alcohol?
User :   no
Doctor :   So there is no primary reason apart from genetic tendency

Doctor :  
We plan diet menu here and do follow up
User :   yes
Doctor :  
with them for your attain weight
User :   oh great
Doctor :  
We also give you fitness plan
User :   ok
User :   where and how?
Doctor :   Here

Doctor :  
Doctor :  
and online
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor