Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Unable to hold ereciton - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   i am very bad at sex, i cant hold my erection more than one minute, please advise me what to do
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   33
Doctor :   are yu married
User :   yes
Doctor :   do yu have kids
User :   two kids
Doctor :   since when are yu facing this problem
User :   since i am married ten years
Doctor :   was the erections nomal before
User :   ok

User :   but two or three minutes maximum when i used to think about sex or watch any porn movie
Doctor :   is the intially erections normal
User :   yes

Doctor :   are yu able to pentrate with that erections
User :   yes but when the penis is ready to go inside the vagina, i cum
Doctor :   its not the problem of erection
User :   then?
Doctor :   its early ejaculation
Doctor :   th condition is called premature ejaculation

Doctor :   I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor