Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Unable to feel the baby moving during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Hi Sir,
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   this is regarding pregrancy related problem
User :   my wife is carrying now..she just finished 5th month.yesterday only she enter into 6th month
User :   she has a feeling, some movements of baby end of the 5th month..
User :   ow she told..she don't have such feelings now..
User :   what is the problem sir?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Let me tell you normaly the preg woman can feel the movements at the end of 6th week around 24 to 26 weeks
User :   ok..
User :   now, it's not a problem sir..?
User :   am i right?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   it is not a problem at all
User :   ok..
Doctor :   You can ask your treating doctor about this
Doctor :   when you go to her next check up
User :   sure..
Doctor :   or you can call her
Doctor :   now and ask
Doctor :   she is the best person who can explain yoi
Doctor :   as she has seen the person personally and examined her
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   thank you sir
Doctor :   Please confirm your details
Doctor :   are they correct
User :   yes..sir
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor