Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Unable to conceive, infertility problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi medam,we are trying for child last 1.5 year but we are not can you please suggest what are the pracations we need to fllow we both are healthy plz suggest us
Doctor :   Helo.
User :   hi
Doctor :   Let me read your query.
User :   yes
Doctor :   Did you consult any doctor in this regard?
User :   no..this is the first time..and we dont have any idea..whome we need to consult
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Are your wife's periods normal?
User :   yes..very regular
User :   she feels pain during this period
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
User :   no..
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Give me your weight and height also your wife's.
User :   what are the first step we need to follow
User :   my hightis 5.0 and waight is 63
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   sorry my hight is 5.9
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   wife is 5.2 and wight is 53
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   How often you do have sexual intercourse in a week?
User :   5 times
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   more thsn that i have given avrage
Doctor :   Then you have to consult a infertility expert.
Doctor :   There are few test to be conducted.
User :   ok..
Doctor :   That include your sperm analysis.
Doctor :   General routine check up.
User :   can u please suggest..where we need to go for this
Doctor :   Give me your location?
User :   i am in
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Give a minute.
User :   who diffcult to come accross this problem?
Doctor :   I didn't get your question.
User :   how comman this problem is?
Doctor :   It is quite common among working couples.
User :   is there any ways to come out of this ?
Doctor :   where is your location in
Doctor :   There are lots of methods.
User :   which location ur from
Doctor :   Can you visit hospital?
User :   ya..but it quit any thing elase
Doctor :   Give me a minute.
User :   sure
User :   okay
Doctor :   One more suggestion.
User :   yes please
Doctor :   Contact a infertility expert in that hospital.
User :   can we ask infertility expert? or
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   You should ask for infertility expert only.
User :   this test are both of us only for me?
Doctor :   It is for both of you.
Doctor :   They will proceed step by step.
User :   how is this test what we need to give there?
Doctor :   Mostly blood, urine, in your case semen also.
Doctor :   Did you follow what i have said?
User :   semen?
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   It is for the semen analysis.
User :   how can they take this?
Doctor :   You have to give it.
User :   will they inject for this? or we have to give by doing?
Doctor :   By doing it.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   ok ..we will go to hospital...for this test..
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   thank you..for ur suggestion..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor