Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

UTI with structure formation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   hello i have a question for you. my urethra tube is hard and swollen and the tip of my penis is swollen almost shut as well i went to a doc a few months ago about the same problem and he said its common thing for runners and swimmers to get these kinds of things and prescribed me some anti inflamatories and game me some uti pills i have no health insureance and need help
Doctor :   i shall take few min to read

Doctor :   ok
User :   what can i do to begin to pee regular again as it is done to a drip or a sprinkle if i gently squeeze from the base to the tip
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i need advice on what this can be
User :   and how to treat
User :   could it be a uti
Doctor :   from the history you have provided this is an urinary tract infection with probably stricture formation

Doctor :   the stricture needs dilation

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor