Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

UTI, vagina swollen, sore - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3509 Questions
User :   ok well I'ma 22 year old female bout130 lbs and starting earlier this week I woke up one morning and it burned sooooooooo bad too pee and on top of that on each ovory it look like they are swollen there's swellling were they are and its very sore at the touch what can I do i have also been non sexually active since december 2009
Doctor :   Hi Iam and reading ur query
User :   Ok thanks I also think I'm running a bit of a fever I don't have a way too the doctors ur my last hope
Doctor :   I will definitely help you ut some times advise it not enougu
User :   Okay
Doctor :   Let me make it clear what u have burning urination
Doctor :   There is swelling on labia major and minora(called lips)
User :   Yes and I have had urinary tract infections before but.this is not normal
Doctor :   Is the soreness at the site of urinary opening or vagina
User :   No on my overies
Doctor :   Ovaries are inside the bellly, do you mean u have belly pain?
Doctor :   How do u know there is swelling in ovaries
User :   No thays the burning area only when I pee and the soreness and swelling is on my overies area
Doctor :   Wher eis the ovary area?
Doctor :   *is
User :   Can I send u a pic of it its not a mono spot were the I can see it from the outside of skin
Doctor :   You can send it to I will see and reply
User :   Swelling is on each side of my inner thy area like were ur lubes start growing on top
User :   K
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Let me as few Q
Doctor :   Do you have vaginal discharge?
Doctor :   Do you have vaginal itching?
User :   Go for it while I'm sending u the pic
Doctor :   Sure
Doctor :   Do you have vaginal discharge? Do you have vaginal itching?
User :   Little discharge after peeing and sorts itchy
Doctor :   Is the disscharge from vagina or uethra?
Doctor :   *urethra
Doctor :   The pics has not come yet
Doctor :   it might take some time
Doctor :   But i will reply
Doctor :   OK
User :   I sent it
Doctor :   But answer the questions and we con. discussion
Doctor :   I know u sent but net take some time for processing
Doctor :   Is the disscharge from vagina or uethra?
User :   I were i pee is were it comes from
Doctor :   OoK
User :   My pee hole
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   U have urinary tract infection
Doctor :   The urinary opening is sore because of inflammation of uerthra
Doctor :   The inflammation is spearing from urethra to surrounding areas
User :   What can I do i bought cranberry juice
Doctor :   This needs antibiotics
User :   Ohh ok what dp I do
Doctor :   cranberry juice is only useful for mild symptoms but not for severe inflammation
User :   I have no way to doctor
Doctor :   I am sorry -
Doctor :   You can go to ER and get prescription for antibotics
User :   Well i guess I'm scrooed
Doctor :   Simultaneously take ubuprofen 400 mg 3 times a day to reduce inflamation and pain
User :   No way there thank u for the help I will takev
Doctor :   You also need one dose of antifungal medication
Doctor :   I am sorry I did my best
User :   Ok I will were do I get ythe fungel stuff
Doctor :   I recommedn a 3 day course antibiotcis

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor