Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

U shaped frenulum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   im 15 and have abit of a penis problem
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
User :   when its flaccid, i can pull it back some way but it seems that the innner foreskin is attatched to the top of the glans
User :   and then when its erect i cant pull it back very far either
User :   help?
Doctor :  
Its how it is.
Doctor :  
the foreskin will be attached to the glans on one side.
Doctor :  
that is normal .
User :   but i cant pull it back very far because the bits of skin are stopping
User :   there are two bits of attatched skin on the top of the gland and they form a sort of 'u' shape
Doctor :  
then you should go for a check up
Doctor :  
for physical assessment
User :   ok
User :   thankyou very much
Doctor :   Okay
User :   also
Doctor :  

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor