Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve a boy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   hi i m xxxxx
Doctor :   I'm Dr.xxxx
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   sir i mentioned my question,
Doctor :   I'm sorry, i can't see any questions?
User :   i am from dehradun and ihave a baby girl she is 4 yrs
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   but now i wnt to plan for a boy
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   we had intercourse on 19 th of may
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   so i wannan know that are there any pills wich can help me in conceiving for boy
User :   can you pls. help e
Doctor :   I'm afraid there is no pill like that.
User :   so what can be done now
Doctor :   Is it a must for you to have a boy?
User :   ya actually from my parent home also we are two girl so i just wanna complete my family sir
User :   even my daughter needs a brother thats why
Doctor :   Did you follow what i have said?
User :   sir i have visied links besides this can u help me fo that
User :   i mean is there any specific diet for a boy
Doctor :   There is nothing medically which i can help you with.
Doctor :   Medically nothing can be done.
User :   any eatables which can be taken
Doctor :   No.
User :   ok thankyou bye

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor