Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, missed period and pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello doctor
User :   I have missed my periods this month
Doctor :   Ok
User :   It is 38 days & I am trying to conceive
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, weight and height?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   age 30
User :   we 58
User :   he 5.6
Doctor :   Ok
User :   when should i go & meet gynaecologist
Doctor :   I suggest that you take a Urine Pregnancy test with a home kit using an
Doctor :   early morning urine sample
User :   I did it on 35th day it came negative....should i wait for few more days
Doctor :   It could also be that you may not be producing enough hormones as of now.
Doctor :   You can take another test after a week or get a Blood HCG test done
Doctor :   which is more sensitive
User :   ok
User :   thanQ
Doctor :   you are welcome
Doctor :   Anything else?
User :   no thank u
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   I finished filling
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor