Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Trouble in having erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   I dont get aroused much anymore should been going on for a month now should go to the doc my erection is like its supposed to be
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   199 male single 152 5 10
User :   19
Doctor :   do u have erection problems or do you have any personal problems which is affecting ur relationship
User :   erection problem
Doctor :   did u sustain any injury to pelvic region or spine?
User :   no
User :   but i should go to the doc and check?
Doctor :   u can consult a urologist
Doctor :   he will be able to help you
Doctor :   if it is due to psychological reasons
Doctor :   u may need to consult a counsellor
User :   at any doc
Doctor :   he will be able to help you with ur problem
Doctor :   yes u can consult a physician
Doctor :   as well
User :   and that will slove it
Doctor :   yes it will
User :   teen centers have these type of docs
Doctor :   yes they do
Doctor :   u can consult nearest Gp
Doctor :   he will be able to help you as well
User :   gp
Doctor :   if needed he will refer you to specialist for evaluation
User :   gp?
Doctor :   General Practitioner
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor