Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Treatment to remove moles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   pl proceed
User :   I have a mole on my face as the people say its due to hyperpigmentation, what is the treatement to be taken for this?
Doctor :   what is the size?
Doctor :   How long it is been there?
User :   since the last 2 years and the size is of medium on the right side of my face
Doctor :   Mole can be removed cosmetically
Doctor :   by the Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon
Doctor :   but some moles grow back
Doctor :   or if it is cut deeper, it leaves a scar

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor