Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Treatment to overcome varicose veins - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello Doc
User :   i'm m32
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i have a vericose vein problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please proceed
User :   if i stand for a longer time or run i get pain on my feet
User :   and i am not able to walk properly
User :   please suggest me how to overcome this
Doctor :   ok i can help you but i will need a few details first
Doctor :   are u a smoker or drinker
User :   yes plz
User :   no
User :   non smoker and non drinker
Doctor :   do u get pain when u walk
User :   not always
Doctor :   ok
User :   if i'm sitting in one place or standing continiously
Doctor :   i would give u a few tips which will help you counter pain
User :   yes docs
Doctor :   i would like to know your weight and height
User :   wt 82kgs , height 5'10"
Doctor :   Elevating the legs often provides temporary symptomatic relief.
Doctor :   i would also suggest you to lose some weight for better health
User :   elevating
User :   wat will be my perfect weight doctor
Doctor :   doesnt it
Doctor :   around 74
Doctor :   should be your weight

Doctor :   as you are 32 this is the ideal time to lose weight
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor