Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Treatment to overcome vaginal tightness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   my viginia is so tight my partner cant get his head in why? its a big problem for me now cant really have sex
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   please provide your age, location, occupation, height and weight
User :   34age XXX 5'7 200
Doctor :   since when are you facing the tightness in vagina?
User :   always been that way
Doctor :   did you have a normal sexual life anytime? or has the tightness been like this all the time?
User :   all the time
User :   is there a procedure to pen me up and if so whats it called
User :   open
Doctor :   I will need to ask you few more questions to be able to understand your problem better. Can I proceed?
User :   ok
Doctor :   do you masturbate?
User :   some
Doctor :   is the tightness present the same way as in the time of intercourse?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   has anytime your hormonal analysis done?
Doctor :   when was your last menstrual period?
User :   yr
Doctor :   i would recommend these following things for you
Doctor :   1) gynac examination, both physical and vagina
Doctor :   *vaginal
Doctor :   2) Blood tests that include Complete blood counts, Lf, FSH, Prolactin, TSH
Doctor :   3) a counselling session with psychologist to overcome the involuntary tighness when associated
Doctor :   as many women face this tightness at the time of intercourse alone and not othger times
Doctor :   and for them the blood work up usually comes back normal
Doctor :   so the cause is suggested to be psychological if no other structural or organic cause is made out during examination and the workup'
Doctor :   have you followed what i said?
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
Doctor :   and if there is a structural cause found out
Doctor :   then a surgery to loosen the vaginal muscles
Doctor :   or block the nerve supply to control the tightness is done
Doctor :   the procedure is similar to "vaginoplasty", but with alterations.
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor