Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Treatment to lighten the facial scars. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi doctor
User :   May i know ur name pls?
Doctor :   Dr.
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query.
User :   can u suggest me a cream or ointment
Doctor :   For which condition?
User :   which contains AHA or TCA's
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   i mean i want to lighten the scars on my face (acne)
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   i have already filled up the form
User :   and my query is regarding skin
Doctor :   This is for Administrative and health purposes.
Doctor :   Those drugs are prescription based
Doctor :   These medicine may have many adverse effects and can be prescribed by a doctor only after physical examination.
Doctor :   We cannot prescribe it online for your safety and other drug interactions.
Doctor :   You need to consult a dermatologist.
User :   i dont think so because all night creams which r available commonly in the market contain AHAs
Doctor :   Can you please expand AHA'S?
User :   Alphahydroxy acids
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   TCA'S?
User :   Trichloroacetic acids
User :   they r basically used for chemical peel in concentrated form
Doctor :   Ok I get that
User :   anyways
User :   thanks
Doctor :   You are WElcome bye for now
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor