Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Treatment options to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   m 20 yrs olg
User :   i want to uncrease ma height
Doctor :   ok
User :   are dere any medicines?
Doctor :   what is your current height?
User :   4.9
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   generally there is fusion of growth centre of bones in age of 18 yrs
Doctor :   but there are some exercises especially spinal
Doctor :   by which you can stretch your spine and can
Doctor :   increase your height some 2-4 inches
Doctor :   varying person to person
User :   okkk but dere are no medicines as such...
User :   but wt excersises?
Doctor :   once there is fusion
Doctor :   then no medicines will work
Doctor :   but if still the growth center is not fused then
Doctor :   medicines may help
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor