Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Treatment options for acne scar removal - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doctor.
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   is anti wrinkle cream helpful for removing small scars which is not created by acne.
Doctor :   unlikely
Doctor :   it will help u firm up the skin
Doctor :   tone up the skin
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   i am using a cream called claneol. this is an anti wrinkle cream and it ingretiants is Phytelene Complex
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it ok for me at the age of 27
Doctor :   u can use it for acne scar removal
User :   is it will be helpful
Doctor :   u can go for dermoabrasion, chemical peeling or laser scar removal
Doctor :   these will give u a better end result
Doctor :   laser resurfacing
User :   actually doctor i have no much problem of acne and its scar but i have little little black scars on my nose, forhead and i went to the doctor and he reommended me anti wrikle cream
User :   as i told him that i have a problem of small scars on my face.
Doctor :   u can use it for sometime, but if u dont egt any relief
Doctor :   u can undergo this procedure
Doctor :   ok
User :   shoul i usd anti wrikle cream on my full face.
Doctor :   what did the doctor suggest u
Doctor :   when u consulted?
User :   he told me use it twice a day but i forgot to ask how....
is phytelene complex is helpful for removing ance scars
User :   is Phytelene Complex helpful for removing ance scars?
Doctor :   what is the name of the cream?
User :   claneol locally
Doctor :   it might help you
User :   is Phytelene Complex helpful for removing ance scars or small scars?
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   not usually
User :   actually doctor as per ur suggestion i used lacto calamine but after using it i got 3-4 pimples on my face...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u have allergic reaction?
Doctor :   red rashes?
User :   no
User :   but got pimples
User :   as i have no prolbem of big pimples
Doctor :   ok
User :   actually i have a problem of small pimples and which they get rectifiedl naturally then they left their marks and i really fed up with this problem since last 2 years
User :   thatwhay i go here and there but there is no result
Doctor :   usually these marks will disappear with time
Doctor :   in month or two months
User :   i know.... can i use anti wrinkle cream on my face to look younger as i am 27 years old
User :   whether i have wrinkles or not or very few like on forhead and under eye
Doctor :   yes u can use
User :   for life long
Doctor :   u can use
Doctor :   u can practise yoga
Doctor :   it will give u youthfull look
User :   ok, what herbal cream i can apply on my acne scar
Doctor :   my herbal medicine is limted
Doctor :   limited
User :   sorry i didnt get you
Doctor :   my knowledge in herbal medicine is limited
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   ok.....
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   ok bye doctor

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor