Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Treatment of scar on faced caused by shaving blade - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   Dr xxx here
User :   1 month ago I got cut on my face with blade.then i put dettol without mixing it with water.But next day my face was red . i got scar on my face.i m very much worry about this .Doctor advised me to put eumosone cream.But scar couldn't be revomed.How can I remove that?Why i got scar?please help me.I m in Nepal.
Doctor :   skin of the face is very delicate
Doctor :   injury can lead to scars easily
Doctor :   please describe the size of the wound, and the site so that i can help you
User :   how can i remove 100% scars and get previous skin
User :   scar is little big in size
User :   it is long
User :   dark
Doctor :   please give me specific answers in cms or inches
User :   dettol cause scarring
User :   2 inches long
Doctor :   such a scar can be removed only by cosemtic surgery
User :   and 1/2 inch fat
User :   without surgery
User :   ary their any medicinal cream
Doctor :   the chances of scar removal w/o surgery is less
Doctor :   no creams can remove that big scar
User :   not big
User :   it is long and thin
Doctor :   thats what i meant

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor