Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Treatment of hepatits b infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

User :   hi thjere
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   i wud like to kno whether u got any
User :   best hospital near kolkata
User :   specialised in hapatitis b
User :   i m frm bangladesh
Doctor :  
I will help in this.
User :   please
User :   yesterday a frnd of mine suggested abt 1. all india inst of medicine
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor. WWW.WWWW.WW If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor there..
User :   sure but can u plz suggest me one or two hospitals name best in treating Hepatites B
Doctor :  
I need some exact details on the patient.
User :   i will be very greatful if u plz name one or two
Doctor :  
to suggest the best hospital/doctor.
User :   i got infected with hepatites b
User :   rest i v to know after meeting a doc
Doctor :  
You may subscribe for a thirty minutes health package as you will need more personalized information as it may take some more questions your details.

Doctor :  
One of the experts will take the details and suggest you the doctor or the hospital.
Doctor :  
Are you there?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor