Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Treatment of baldness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help?
User :   regarding hair falling
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   age 24, Male, student, Banglore, single, 56 Kg wt., 170 cm Ht.
Doctor :   Since when are you having this Hair fall and Which are the areas that you tend to loose hairs from
User :   since 3 yrs, forehead part.
Doctor :   ok.
User :   give the suggestion what i have to do ???
Doctor :   I feel that you could be Having the Male pattern Baldness that is the oss of hairs from the Front and the Sides and this is due to the
Doctor :   Androgen Or the Male Hormone Testosterone
Doctor :   The treatment for it would be Anti-Androgen Drugs

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor