Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Treatment of Urinary tract infection with antibiotics - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   my boyfriend has puss coming out of his penis and we think that it is a male yeast infection. what can he do to get rid of it?
Doctor :   pus is a sign of bacterial rather than yeast infection
Doctor :   it needs a microbiological examination
User :   what can he do? he has the symptoms of a yeast infection
Doctor :   what symptoms he has
User :   irritation of the skin around the head of the penis, puss coming out, burning sensation when he pees and has sex, and it bothers him when he wears pants.
Doctor :   is it the signs of yeast infection only??
Doctor :   he needs to take antibiotics
User :   what do you think?
Doctor :   it is UTI
Doctor :   he needs antibiotics

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor