Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Treatment for yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i wnat to know wat i can use for yeast infections
Doctor :   how long u have this infection
User :   i have no idea
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   i think some months
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u might need anti fungal treatment
Doctor :   u need to consult
Doctor :   for this
Doctor :   The medicine that is required for your condition is prescription based. These medicine may have many adverse effects and can be prescribed by a doctor only after physical examination. We cannot prescribe it online for your safety and other drug interactions. Hence we recommend that you meet a doctor in your area and he will prescribe it for you.
User :   ok
User :   but i have another problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with it
User :   if i have regular pains in my chest what could be the cause of that
Doctor :   is this chest pain at rest?
Doctor :   do u have sweating as well along with chest pain
User :   no
Doctor :   is this chest pain radiating to ur arm
User :   just like muscles hurting and pulling
User :   yes it is
Doctor :   there are various causes for this chest pain
Doctor :   i need to know detailed medical history
Doctor :   before i could comment
User :   ok
Doctor :   on possible cause
Doctor :   is this chest pain related to food intake

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor