Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Treatment for wounds from motorcycle injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hello
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   I burnt my leg on my motorcycle pipe. i have silver sulfadize to put on it and am keeping it covered. it was 6 days ago and it has not started to scab over, is that ok?
User :   also when I take the bandage off twice a day I notice a yellowish/green discharge on it
Doctor :  
yes it is fine
Doctor :  
nothing to worry
User :   Ok should I keep it covered until it heals enough to like touch it?
Doctor :  
whats ur age/sex?
User :   female 33 years old
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
dont touch it
Doctor :  
u just apply cream
Doctor :  
and dont put any bandage
Doctor :  
keep the wound open
Doctor :  
are u there?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
are u there?
Doctor :  
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
User :   ok sorry yes i'm here
Doctor :   ok
User :   don't cover it at all?
Doctor :   yes

Doctor :  
just apply cream thats it
Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor