Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Treatment for white vaginal discharge - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
User :   hi
User :   tell me abt my solution
User :   if u dont mind
Doctor :   i didnt get yoy
Doctor :   you
User :   my white discharge problem
User :   u remember?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   did u have intercourse anytime recent past
User :   tell me sol.
User :   unmarried
Doctor :   did u have intercourse anytime recent past ?
User :   no i am unmarried
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u may need course of anti fungal treatment
User :   why it happens none of my frnds have this prob.
Doctor :   for this u need to consult a gynecologist
Doctor :   they wil prescribe for you
User :   it cam be due to intercouse or what??
Doctor :   it is more likely due to moisture
Doctor :   yes it could be
Doctor :   infections
Doctor :   unless some one clinically examines and culture of the discharge is taken
Doctor :   it is difficult to say what exactly is the infection
Doctor :   it could be bacterial infection
User :   i dont have intercourse but sometimes my bf touches my private parts
User :   can it be a problem
Doctor :   nope not likely
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor