Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Treatment for warts - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   Hi, I have one or two tiny things that look like skin tags (stalk like looking, and less than 1 mm) that are located in a fold underneath a hymenal remenant where it touches my vulva. Could this be from irritation, skin overgrowth from extra hymen membrane (since it looks like it was almost attached to it at one point) or is is most likely genital warts? Thanks!
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   29
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed these growths?
User :   The last few weeks, I haven't had any sexual contact for at least 4 months
Doctor :   Do you have any symptoms such as discharge per vagina, burning sensation, itching?
User :   none at all, just the little stalk like looking growths
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Since the growths are asymptomatic, these growths may be cyst -
Doctor :   You would need a physical examination to confirm.
Doctor :   I would suggest you to consult your gynaecologist for a detailed examination, which will
Doctor :   provide better information on its nature.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor